28.2.10

Mickey & Minnie

My Mickey and My Minnie, thanks for being a lovely talent for this post. I love you both.

Minnie Mouse: Oh, Mickey! When I hear you play that harmonica, my heart sings!
Minnie Mouse: Why don't you play some music for us, Mickey? 
Mickey Mouse: Don't you think you should open your present first? And by the way, what time is it? 
Minnie Mouse: I think it's time to open your present.
[they both open their presents] 

Mickey Mouse: Oh, uh... a case... for my harmonica.
Minnie Mouse: Oh, a chain for my... watch... but I traded my watch to buy you that case. 
Mickey Mouse: And I traded my harmonica to get you that chain for your watch. 
Minnie Mouse: Oh, Mickey. I can't believe you gave up what means the most to you! 
Mickey Mouse: Don't worry, Minnie. You're all the music I'll ever need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment