15.12.09

Random.

I don't know what to do.
I'm getting bored.
I'm not going anywhere for the past week.
Stay at home and play with the cat, Jacy. He's kind of mad because that I and my brother took him to a doctor to days ago. Hahahaha. After being 'silence' for one and a half days, he's back to the old Jacy. The one who waking up everyone at 6 o'clock in the morning (much better if it's 6, sometimes he woke up at 4 and wake us up,too).
It's kinda weird when he's mad. Hahaha. He didn't even meaaw-ing. We're just like play hide and seek with him, he's the one who hide, and me, my Mom, my Dad, and my Brothers are the people who has to find him.
He's fine noooow :)

Sooooooooooooo, I'd like to make my top 5 songs for this week. The song that accompany me with my boredom this week.
Let's start the countdown!

5. Pictures of you - The Last Goodnight (It's umm, last year song I guess, but I still love to hear it again and again)

4. The Saltwater Room - Owl City

3. I miss you - Ruday (I heard this song everyday when I was on the 9th grade.......and I heard it everyday (again) for the past week)

2. I'll leave my heart behind - Caroline (I'm addicted to this song!)

1. When you love someone - Endah 'n Rhesa

The first time I saw Endah 'n Rhesa on stage it was on PL Fair 2009:Fire Fighters. And I adore their performances. They have a very very good performance on stage, let say....fantastic. And I felt the chemistry between them! I adore your work, Endah 'n Rhesa! And........'when you love someone just be brave to say that you want him to be with you'. It's so touchy (well, at least for me).
That boy. The boy. Who already messed up my mind. Make me jump because he replied my wall. Purple T's boy. Black T's boy. Jeans. Glasses. Oh myyyyyyyyyyyy.
He was there, too.....
And I can't even say 'Hello' to him.....
*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment